Sunday, March 31, 2013

Back Rooms of My Mind Door #25113

Here's a new drawing from the Back Rooms of My Mind series- Door #25113

I know what you are thinking... boy is this guy crazy! It's understandable because it's probably true!


Prints available here.

I love creating these drawings because this is the way my mind works. If you are thinking of creating with ink I recommend Pigma Micron Pen Set 0.45mm 6/Pkg - Earth/Heritage (Google Affiliate Ad).
I started using these two months ago and I have been loving them! They are so smooth and I am able to add more details -very tiny details- to a drawing which gives them more depth. Bonus: These pens are waterproof!


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

Cheers!

No comments: