Friday, September 25, 2009

Travelin'



"I'm cracked and I'm dried out...
and I haven't slept in days"

Not literally. These are some lyrics from the song "You Lay The Dust" by Assembly of Dust. One of my favorite bands and if you have the opportunity to hear these guys live, I highly recommend doing so.

Anyways, back to business. I am heading down to MA (again) tomorrow and dropping off two paintings (which can be found here) at the Bridgewater Art Gallery in Bridgewater, MA.

These paintings (along with 9 other artists) will be in the gallery for the month of October. Be sure to stop in if you are in the area.
The two paintings that I am placing in are: "Colour of Music III" and a new painting "A Master's Mind". Both can be found on my Homepage at www.moonartdesign.com

Let me know what you think when you have the chance.

Well that's it for now. I am beat!

Cheers!

Support Live Music!!!

I still have "Support Life Music " shirts for sale. If you would like one please send me an email at moonart.design@gmail.com


No comments: