Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BUSY!

Although I am not preparing for another event (art fair) like the one I just participated in a few weeks ago, I am straight out busy!

I have been all over the place conjuring up new ideas for drawings and paintings. I am working on updating my website and making that more user friendly. As a full-time everything, it's hard to put forth 100% effort towards everything I want to do. You can only spread yourself so thin and at some point something is going to give. Either my art (which I will not sacrfice quality for having a better website), my website or me. Well, hopefully I won't have to shutdown too often. That is why I don't post as often as I would like and that is why my website takes a hit in being as user friendly as it should. I am at the point where I am debating hiring a web designer on a part-time basis. But I don't have the funds just yet.



Aside from creating, updating, posting, working (day-job), freelance work, recreational fun time and being with the one I love... I hardly have time for myself. When I do have time I have been spending it reading, sleeping or thinking about what I should be doing!! :)



I have been sending out emails to galleries and I have been receiving a lot of positive feedback. I will keep you posted once I hear more.

Until next time...wish me luck!

Cheers!

No comments: