Thursday, September 3, 2009

All Most There!


I have been working hard and tying up all the "loose" ends this past week. I have been cutting and matting, writing and typing, drawing and fighting....err wait a second. Well, fighting with time! :) A week goes by fast when you are busy 24/7. Between working the day job and trying to get everything ready for Art In the Park this weekend I have been exhausted!


This weekend is going to be great! I can't wait to head down to Keene and setup my booth! Number 32, in case I forgot to mention that before.


Here is a little something to hold you over until Saturday.


My newest painting which has only been seen by a few...sorry about the photo I don't have very good lightning in my studio at night


This is called "Colour of Music VIII"
Let me know your thoughts.
This painting along with plenty of other will be in Keene, NH this weekend!!!
Come support the arts.
Have a great weekend!
Cheers everybody!

No comments: