Monday, July 27, 2009

New Art


Okay it's been a while since the last post. I've been busy and busy is always good! I have another drawing (White charcoal and Black charcoal) on recycled cardboard. This is a sail boat for all the sailors out there!
How can you not love a sailor?

News:
My three weeks headlining exhibit in the Keene, NH art gallery (Lotus and Orchid) is finally up. :( However, I have been asked to keep three pieces in the gallery on a month to month basis and I have accepted. I am going to be leaving the Saxophone player "Colour of Music VII" oil painting in and adding two more pieces. Once I have decided what to bring down I will let you know.
In the mean time go to Keene and see the gallery!!!

In other news, I am getting things ready for the "Art In The Park" the first weekend of September. This is a two day affair (Sat. 9/5 and Sun. 9/6). I am busy printing up some prints and creating some t-shirt designs. If you have any shirts that you would like to see let me know.

That's is it for now. Have fun out there.

Cheers!

No comments: