Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This Friday!


This Friday I will be taking down my paintings from the gallery in Keene, NH (Lotus and Orchid) and hanging 3 new pieces in there for another one. If you didn't have a chance to get to Keene, it would be really cool if you are able to make it down and check out the art down there. This is a nice little gallery in the middle of the Keene.
To the right I have posted a nicely little treat for you. This is a drawing I finished a few weeks ago "Wizard In Training".
If there is anything you would like a print of please feel free to send me an email mthomasmoon@yahoo.com.
Just a reminder, Art In the Park will be taking place in Keene, NH from 9/5-9/6. This should be tons of fun with around 80 artists participating.
I will have t-shirts, originals, prints, and magnets available for sale!
I hope to see you there!
In unrelated news..Ronan Quinn will be playing [Friday 8/14] at the Littlest Bar in Boston. Come on out and show your support!!!
Go be creative!!!
Cheers!

No comments: