Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Work, Work, Working

That is what I have been doing, Working hard and getting everything ready for "Art In the Park" on Labor Day weekend!
Finishing up paintings, making prints, bookmarks, framing art, printing t-shirts and bags! Oh my!
I have been busy and I will continue to be busy as I still have a lot more to finish. I just purchased my tent last week and I need to get some walls for the gazebo.

Anyone know of some good waterproof walls??

I am still working on a web site for Pinehurst Bill down in NC. This is just a parked page so far until the site is finished. It is looking good so far and I will be excited to finish up the loose ends.

I saw the Allman Brother's Band again for the 4th or 5th time last night!!! They rocked the house as usual!

Well that's it for now. I need to get back to work. If you would like anything designed (web/ print) created or a custom painting/ drawing please go to www.moonartdesign.com, send me an email or a post.

I will update soon.

Cheers!

No comments: