Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!


I am a little late to post but at least I am getting around to it... Happy 4th of July everybody! Who doesn't like seeing bright colors light up the sky every once in a while? I sure do! I hope this picture make everyone smile as much as it make me smile.

Anyway, I had a great weekend. I grilled some food, drank some choice beverages and hung out with some friends. And for the first time in a few weeks, the sun came out on Sunday and my girlfriend and I spent the day on the beach. I got a bit of a burn but I think I will be okay.

I hope your weekend was as fun as mine. :)

In art news, this Friday from 5pm-8pm, I will be down in Keene, NH at the Lotus and Orchid displaying my art! If you are in the area, come to Keene and check out some cool art! If have been doing some updated so, check out the www.moonartdesign.com when you have a moment.

Let me know how what you think!

Cheers!

No comments: