Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Klowntastic!

Here is some new art for you to help pass the time.
Klown Kid #1 -"Leroy". Isn't he just a fun little guy? :)

I started drawing clowns back in 2008 and I have around 12 or so created now and I am starting to post them. Leroy can be found at this link deviant art. I have also uploaded some other art that is available for print.

Check it out when you have the time and let me know what you think.
I will be uploading more art soon as well as posting some on my website www.moonartdesign.com

Friday is almost here and I will be down in Keene from 5-8PM at the Lotus and Orchid. If you are going to be in the area, you should try to swing on by.

In other news, I will be in Keene, NH during labor day weekend at the "Art In the Park" Festival. This is sure to be a good time with over 80+ artists attending!!

If you don't have plans you should try to make an appearance down there. There are tons of prizes to be given away along with good food, great people and tons of fun!

Cheers!

No comments: