Sunday, December 30, 2012

One A Week Art Project: 40 of 52- Death Squad Secret Show 1

Here is the latest of my One A Week Art Project: 40 of 52- Death Squad Secret Show 1.

I can't believe this is the last post of 2012 and that I am already at my 40th post. It's been a great year and I have created a lot of really great art. Twelve more creations and I will have come full circle on two years of creating a piece of art each week. My last one a week project was with a group of artists called The TwinGeekz. It's not easy to keep going with a project like this especially when life throws you curve balls.


This drawing was inspired by the Death Squad podcast Secret Show 1. This show is produced and published by Brian Redban. This podcast is very funny and each show has a new group of comedians interacting with the crowd with special guests. It's wicked cool and worth checking out!




Prints available here.
Here are some great pens to use if you want to create ink drawings.
uni-ball Vision Elite Stick Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 8 Colored (Google Affiliate Ad)


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

Cheers!

No comments: