Sunday, January 6, 2013

One a Week Art Project- 41 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 251112

The first post of 2013 is here!!! The newest creation for my One a Week Art Project- 41 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 251112

The Back Rooms of My Mind series is an on going series of drawings that I have been working on for some time now. Here I allow my self to turn block all conscious thought and go deep in side my mind to create. This is my favorite way to work. Eventually I would like to make a book of all of them.




Prints available here.
Buy pens to create art like this here > uni-ball Deluxe Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (Google Affiliate Ad)


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.


I hope you and yours have a wonderful 2013!
Cheers!

No comments: