Sunday, January 20, 2013

One a week art project 43 of 52: Porky

Here is the 43rd piece of art from my One a week art project 43 of 52: "Porky".
I have been creating a lot of drawings lately and have been working with more on the Back Rooms of My Mind series a lot. In the process, I drew this pig character and he was just cute enough to make him a star!

Here's Porky in all his glory. Let me know your thoughts.



Prints available here.

In other news I was down in Worcester this weekend dropping off some art at the Theater Cafe.
If you are in the area to see a play, stop and and grab something to eat and enjoy some art! Here are some photos I took of the new art!






Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.


Now it's time for me to get ready for some football! Go Pats!

Cheers!

No comments: