Sunday, January 13, 2013

Starting to Count Down....

TEN (10) creations left!

Here is my latest creation for the One a Week Art Project- 42 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 201212. I can't believe I am down to only 10 more pieces of art left to create and I will have finished another one a week art project. It's crazy how fast a year passes bye and how the days seems to go so slow.


Prints available here. Enjoy!

Buy pens to create art like this here > uni-ball Deluxe Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (Google Affiliate Ad)


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase anything, please email or leave a comment.
Cheers!


No comments: