Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One A Week Art Project: 39 of 52- Ice House Chronicles #54

First off Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I know I am a day late and I will always be a dollar short but it's better late than never!! I got pretty preoccupied with the holiday wrapping and never had time to scan any of my newer drawings!! The good news is I am still creating ART!

Here is the belated One A Week Art Project: 39 of 52- Ice House Chronicles #54

This drawing was inspired by the Death Squad podcast Ice House Chronicles episode #54. This show is produced and published by Brian Redban. This podcast is always funny and always different as each show has a new group of comedians performing live and in between sets, they are back stage doing the podcast. It's really cool and worth checking out!




Prints available here.
Here are some great pens to use if you want to create ink drawings.
uni-ball Vision Elite Stick Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 8 Colored (Google Affiliate Ad)


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

Cheers!








No comments: