Sunday, December 2, 2012

One A week Art project: 36 of 52: Better the Chef, Bigger the Hat!

One A week Art project: 36 of 52: Better the Chef, Bigger the Hat!

Here's a drawing I've had in my mind for a few weeks, so I am glad I was able to get this one down on paper. I often have ideas for drawings that never get created because I forget to take a note before the conception is gone. Thankfully I had a piece of paper near by.


Prints available here.
Want to create some ink drawings? Check out these pens- Faber-Castell 639376Faber - Castell Manga Pitt Artist Drawing Pens - 4-Package (Google Affiliate Ad)

Need gifts for the holidays?? There are tons of art available for sale here.

If you plan on doing your holiday shopping at Amazon.com
, click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog.

No comments: