Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring is HERE!... for now




It's finally warm up here in the middle of NH!!! Well it's about time, but wait, all that's going to change shortly as it's suppose to get chilly again. :(


Hopefully this summer is a lot better than last 2009.

Anyways, things are moving along for me... I have two commissions I need to finish and I need to start doing some printing for the upcoming art show down in Keene, NH (Art In the Park). Last year was a lot of fun and this year should be even better because now I know what I am doing! :)

I do a lot of my printing with a company called MegaPrint.com.

I just so happen to be a graphic designer at MegaPrint and we do some really great work! We do anything from Photo Enlargements to Tradeshow Graphics, to Vinyl Banners and so on. The great thing about MegaPrint is that we use soy-based inks, the paper is approved by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and we recycle as much of our waste as we can!
Our rates are competitive, our quality is exteremly high and our customers always come First!

Take a look at the site and if you need anything printed just give us a call and we will be happy to assist you! :)
Enjoy the weather folks!
Cheers!

No comments: