Monday, April 19, 2010

The Weekend....


... was GREAT!! :)
The Bruins evened the series with the Sabers 1 all and it came down to the wire. The g/f and I went on a nice adventure into the beautiful town of Sandwich, NH. I wish I had my camera because the sights were amazing!! Lately we have been getting some crazy weather - I suppose we all have - it has been snowy, rainy and raw. Not too much fun to be outside in, however, it makes for great picture taking.
We were driving along on Saturday and we saw some snow scattered about amongst some fairly long blades of grass that were brilliant-almost neon- Green that just popped with the White snow around it and the dark Blue lake and Gray overcast sky in the background. There were tons of opportunities to stop and take pics....
... Thankfully, I am getting my camera back this weekend.

I also worked on my two commissions this weekend for about 4 1/2 hours! I just started working on the second painting while waiting for the first to dry and it is coming along nicely! I do love using oil paints as I can take an hour off and go back into the painting and it's still wet. As the commissions are a surprise I won't reveal too much information. Once they are completed and shipped out, I will upload the finish product. :)

Until then enjoy , "The Grateful Bruins" icon I have attached above. The Bruins are playing to night and are tied 1-1 going into the 3rd period.... GO BRUINS!!

Cheers!

No comments: