Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Back Rooms of My Mind Door#16413

Back Rooms of My Mind Door#16413 is the latest of my creations. It's been tough  over the past few months as my computer is still down. The computer people are trying one last thing in hopes they can fix it, however, it's looking more and more likely that I will have to break down and purchase a new computer... BOOO! I will keep you updated as I know more info.

Prints available here.

I've been using these pens Pigma Micron Pen Set 0.45mm 6/Pkg - Earth/Heritage (Google Affiliate Ad) over the past few months and they are awesome for drawing with! I recommend using this for your ink drawings. The bonus is that they are waterproof.

In other news, I would like to take the opportunity announce that over the next 2 months, I will be donating half of the proceeds earned to the Greg Hill Foundation which will help anyone injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing on Monday. This was yet another senseless act of violence which seems to be happening way too often these days.

Feel free to donate directly to the cause here or purchase a print or original piece of art and support the marathon


No comments: