Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back Rooms Of My Mind Door 17812

Here is my latest drawing to be added to the back rooms of my mind series.


Prints available here.

Here are some pens I use when creating my ink drawings. They are  great for adding detail and they are waterproof too! Check them out when you have the chance. Pigma Micron Pen Set Assorted 6/Pkg - Black (Google Affiliate Ad)

I've been working on this series for a few years now and I don't think I can ever sick of creating them! 

In other news, my computer is still down so I haven't been able to scan in any recent creations. That said, I am still finding away to upload my art for the world to see each week! I am hoping to get my computer back soon.


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

Cheers!

No comments: