Monday, November 5, 2012

Vote on Tuesday

It is once again voting day here in the USA. Well, it's about time right? Here is a fun political drawing I created just for the occasion.


uni-ball Deluxe Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (Google Affiliate Ad)

Regardless of whom is elected, who is really in control? If nobody voted on Tuesday and everyone knew that nobody went to vote, Would someone win? Who would be in control then?

I heard an interesting comment the other day from a comedian (I believe it came from Bill Hicks) and it went like this, "Which puppet do you like? Well I like the puppet on the right. Well I like the puppet on the left. Hey, wait a minute, that guy is controlling both puppets!"

Again I ask, if no one were to vote on Tuesday, "Would anyone win?"

No comments: