Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I got this request the other day to see if I could take a great quote & design it in a way that it looked nice enough to hang on the wall. I put the creativity hat on and this is what I came up with.


What do you think?

The quote is "Life is like riding a bicycle- In order to keep your balance, You must keep moving" -Albert Einstein.
I know this goes without saying, but he really knew how to put things in perspective. Life is all about the ebb and flow, not too high and not too low. It's important that we all stay level headed and don't get out of control in any one area.


Anyway, if you have a quote you would like me to stylize in a cool way that you would like to hang on your wall or anywhere else you would like to place it, send me an email and with the quote of choice.

As we enter into the holiday season and you can't think of something to give. These personalized signs would make a very unique gift.

The cost of the signs will be $20 + the printing cost. The printing cost will depend on the desired size.

Cheers!

No comments: