Sunday, November 4, 2012

One A Week Art Project- 32 of 52: Pawnzie Scheme

Here is the newest creation for my One A Week Art Project 32 of 52: Pawnzie Scheme

This week I have a chess related drawing for all you chess geeks out there. I am a big chess fan and I had a lot of fun creating this. I have a long list of ideas/drawings that I want to accomplish, so it was nice to actually finish another one!


Prints available here. uni-ball Deluxe Micro Point Rollerball Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (Google Affiliate Ad)

I may do some t-shirts as well so please email me if you would like a t-shirt.

If you would like to help support my art, you can click on the Amazon banner ad to the right of the post which will bring you directly to Amazon.com. If you are planning on buying any gifts from Amazon this year for Christmas, please click on the ad and amazon will give me a kick back at no extra expense to you.

Like me on Facebook.

Please check out Wicked New England Photography.com for photography from all around New England.

No comments: