Sunday, November 25, 2012

One A Week Art Project: 35 of 52- Two Olives, Too Many.

Here is the latest One A Week Art Project: 35 of 52- Two Olives, Too Many. In creating the bubbles for the background I actually used beer to be more specific, I used a small sample of Brown Ale from The Shed Brewing Co.

I just heard about this brewing company out of Stowe, VT and I am sure glad I did. This Brown Ale is bold and delicious. I can't wait to try their other beers and it gives me a good excuse to visit the brewery for a tour!



Prints available here. Watercolor Pencils 24/Pkg - Assorted - Scrapbooking (Google Affiliate Ad)


I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family and I appreciate you visiting my blog. Let me know what you think of my art and if you are looking for gifts for the holiday, art makes a great and can be purchased here.

No comments: