Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BOO!

Every year I walk in the Tufts Harbor http://www.harborwalkrun.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1006775
walk in Boston, MA with my family in my sisters honor. She has Mitochondrial disease and like many diseases, there is no cure.

Every year I raise money for the cause and this year I decided to send anyone who donated in support of me an original piece of artwork as an extra incentive.



Prints of the original are available here.

Every year, I also donate 1% of all income earned on the art I have sold throughout the year to the Tufts organization.

I also inverted the image in Photoshop. I thought it looked like an etching and I like it a lot. Oh how I wish I had the money for the supplies and the patience to etch.
Prints of Ghosts 1 (inverted) are available here.

For anyone who purchases a print, I will donate 10% of profits to Tufts.

Thank you for your support.
Cheers!

No comments: