Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week- 12/52- Al "Hairy" Paca

Week 12 of 52- Al "Hairy" Paca. Wow, that's one hairy Alpaca. I think you can now see a theme going here. I am working my way around the animal kingdom. I was never one to draw animals but I am having a lot of fun doing it.
I wonder why I put it off for so long? Either way, it's been a nice challenge for myself and it keeps me creating something new.



Here are some great watercolor pencils. I have been using these to creating my watercolor drawings and they work awesome! Prismacolor Premier Watercolor Colored Art Pencils, 24 Colored Pencils

Prints are available here.

In other news, the weather has been great here in New England and quite perfect to be honest. It's suppose to be hot this week with temps up in the 90's; Looks like summer is moving Spring out of it's way!

In other news, the newest and potentially last Batman will be released in July. Woot!
I am a big Batman fan and can't wait for the new release. Christian Bale has def. been the best Batman by far and Christopher Nolan has blown people away with his directing/vision.

What do you think of my latest drawing? I would love to hear your feedback.
Cheers!

No comments: