Sunday, June 10, 2012

11 of 52- Da Flamingo

Here is a new drawing for my one a week art project- 11 of 52- Da Flamingo. This is a watercolor drawing on watercolor paper. Prints are available here.



What do you think of the new art I have been producing? I know it's quite different than what I have produced in the past but I am liking my new pieces a lot.

If you are thinking of creating your own watercolor drawings, here's a link for a Great deal on some water colored pencils.

Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils, 48 Colored Pencils

Thanks for checking out my art and let me know if you have any requests.
Cheers

2 comments:

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Loving all the birds you are doing...makes me happy to look at them:)

Moon Art Design said...

Thx so much! I've been having fun too! It's not what I usually do but I've been liking it!