Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Painting, Ireland and a little more Painting


Alright, as usual it has been a while since my last post. There is good reason for that, I have been working on several projects (painting, designing a few logos, painting, hanging out the my love, trying to relax/sleep when I can, upload new art and update my web site and  what consumes most of my time....my day job)!
Few! Did I miss anything? I probably did but let's move forward. 

You might be wondering why there is a pint of Guinness to the left. or You might be excited that there is a print over there. Are you as thirsty as I am? Well, go grab a pint and check out my buddy Jim's site for a new drinking song each day!

Now, the reason I have posted a pint of Guinness is because....
I am headed to Ireland on March 11th!!!!! And you better believe I am heading to the Guinness brewery for a fresh pint! 

As I have been counting down the days a lot of freakish things have been happening with planes and how they have not really wanted to fly properly. Well, all I can say is that I hope I have the pilot who landed in the Hudson (just incase)...Knock on some wood for me. I am heading over there for a week with my two brothers and it is sure to be a blast. We are pretty much covering the entire country in a week (speed tour) guided by Chevy Chase from European Vacation. We will be landing in Dublin, busing it to Galway for a couple days, heading down to Cork and then finishing the trip off for a few pints in Dublin and celebrating St. Patty's Day!!! This is sure to be an amazing and much needed vacation. Although I don't think there will be too much relaxing.

Once I am back in the states I will definitely upload a few shots and some edited stories. ;)
I will then be getting ready to hang some of my art (10 paintings of my choice) in a restaurant down in Hudson, NH. I will post some more information about this as the day moves closer. If you have any suggestions as to what paintings or drawings I hang in the restaurant, please do let me know.

That's all I have for now. 

Cheers!
 

No comments: