Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bunch of Losers


"Even the losers... get lucky sometime!"

Words to live by? Potentially, if you have a low self-esteem.

 Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers released this track in 1979, off the "Damn The Torpedoes" album.

1979 was it a good year? Wouldn't know I was born in 1982 and let me tell you I live in the Present.  Screw the past and everything that's there ....even those losers! :)


Okay, new topic.... Tom Petty and The "Heartbreakers", how many hearts were they really breaking?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Tom Brady ( I mean Petty) doing all the Heart breaking??

Who was even in that band besides Petty? Don't get me wrong, I think what they are doing is great. "Yeah, you go Tom Petty and you sing those songs". "It doesn't even matter whose in your band". The record company isn't really helping there cause by blurring out there faces.

I did happen to see them live down in Massachusetts and it was a great  show! They rocked the stage just like they always do. I highly recommend you check Tom Petty and the "other guys" out. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers

P.S.- Sorry "other guys".





No comments: