Monday, February 23, 2009

Cafe Baskets USA


For the few weeks I have been working on a logo for a company called Cafe Baskets USA.
After a few revisions I was able to finalize the logo for Ilene (owner of Cafe Baskets USA). The logo came out really well and it is all vector based art! I am thinking about submitting some of the vector objects to Vecteezy.com. This a great site to get some vector images or objects in a pinch.

Let me know what you think of my logo and if you need a gift for a relative or friend I definitely recommend buy one of Ilene's Baskets!

In non-related news, I will be leaving for Ireland in 16 days!!!! :) I can hardly contain the excitement! I can't wait to get over to the motherland. I will take plenty of pictures and will be sure to post them when I return.

Do any of you have any big travel plans this summer? Definitely let me know if you have a chance.

Cheers!

No comments: