Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mito Action



By now most of you know that my sister has Mitochondrial Disease. This is unfortunate and we (family and friends) are trying to make life easier for her while research is being done to find a cure.
What you don't know is that I started helping out a non-profit organization called Mito Action.
These people are provide a great service for people with Mitochondrial Disease. They help provide support and information to help people cope with the disease while the doctors are trying to cure it.

I decided to offer my services and play a small role in the grand scheme of things. Since 2005 I have created a logo for a tote bag, a 3'x3' Oil painting on Canvas for a fundraiser in 2006 and in 2007 I created some posters and a logo (see above) which has since been changed into the Identity of Mito Action as well as other various marketing media.

If you happen to stumble upon a large roll of green bills and are feeling generous stop by the Mito Action web site and lend a hand.

I thank you for your support as does my entire family and I hope you all enjoy the summer!

Cheers,

-Mike

No comments: