Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Quick Update

I know I've been MIA over the past few weeks, so let me catch you up to speed.... I've been busy! :) Likely story right? I know you've heard it before but hey it's true. Between working the day job, working on new/old projects, trying to figure out what to do with my computer situation, trying to help plan a wedding (trying), trying to enjoy life, workout and stay healthy, as well as submitting art o galleries. I've also been working on some art and it's hard to scan a drawing when you don't have a computer.

Anyway, enough bitching- Here is a sneak peek look at one of the drawings I've been working on. This was taken with my ipod touch, so the quality is low but no scanning necessary!



I'm not sure if you new this but I love chess and I have been wanting to work on a new chess related drawing. I had some left over paper and decided to go for it.

I will continue to take photos and update you on the progress!

That's it for now, I am tired!

Cheers!

No comments: