Sunday, May 12, 2013

Update On My New Painting & Happy Mother's Day

Last week I posted about some new art. Not having my computer has made scanning art, posting and updating my on-line archives difficult. The iPod touch has really helped and allowed me to keep posting.......... Things are starting to get weird and I wouldn't have it any other way!


Ordering from Amazon.com (affiliate ad) any time soon? Click on the link and Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

New Artist

I saw some new art this weekend and his paintings really inspired me to create. I don't know too much about the artist but I really love this style and these paintings. I tried searching for the artist and couldn't come up with anything.  Does anyone have any information on this artist?

 

These colors are great so nice and vibrant. They really standout in a crowded room. 

In other news, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Thanks for all you've done Mom!

Like me on Facebook.
Cheers!

No comments: