Sunday, February 24, 2013

One a week art project 48 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 16113

Here is my latest creation from my One A Week Art Project 48 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 16113

You have to be in the right kind of mood to enjoy a drawing like this. To draw them you have to let go of reality for a moment and let the mind take over. I have been listening to some audio books lately that have had some inspiring quotes that I had to write down.

One of the quotes I liked in particular is "Fail To Succeed". Think about that for a minute.


Prints available here.


I've been using some new pens lately they are these Pigma Micron Pen Set Assorted 6/Pkg - Black - Scrapbooking (Google Affiliate Ad) and they work great for drawing and then water coloring over them without any bleeding. *Side note: Sharpie works good too but can sometimes spread easier than pen.

Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

In other news, anyone else enjoying this snow? I am and I love the Winter! Be safe out there and help a neighbor if they are stuck in the snow!

Cheers!


No comments: