Sunday, February 10, 2013

One a week art project 46 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 301212

Here is the newest creation for my One a week art project 46 of 52: Back Rooms of My Mind Door# 301212. This series is one of my favorites and I have a lot of fun creating these drawings! I am in the middle of working on a new project that will incorporate these drawings which I will discuss more at a later date.








Prints available here.
uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Ink Pens, Micro, Black 12/pk (Google Affiliate Ad)

It finally snowed again! Nemo came in like a beast! I love the winter and it's about time we got some substantial snow. I've been out taking tons of photos and you can find them over at my photography blog Wicked New England Photography.com


Ordering from Amazon.com any time soon? Click on the web banner I have to the right of my blog or on the link.

Amazon will give me a few pennies from every purchase which helps pay for the blog.

Cheers!

No comments: