Sunday, October 28, 2012

One A Week Art Project 31 of 52: Getting Ready to Scare!

Here is the latest from my One a week art project 31 of 52: Getting Ready to Scare!
It's almost halloween and these ghosts are getting ready for their biggest night of the year!

I hope you have been liking these watercolor drawings, I've had a lot of fun creating them.


Prints available here.
Buy Watercolor paper here: Pro-Art 457768 Strathmore Watercolor Cold Press Paper Pad 11 in. x 15 in. -12 Sheets (Google Affiliate Ad)

In other news, Hurricane Sandy is working her way up towards New England and should be hitting us Monday night and Tuesday. I hope we don't get ripped up like we did last year by Hurricane Irene.

If you would like me to draw something for you, send me an email with what you would like and I will create it for you. I will also be offering a package where you can purchase (I haven't set a price value yet) group of 5 drawings and you won't know what you are going to get until you receive the drawings in the mail. Let me know your thoughts about this idea.

Good luck with the storm and have a happy halloween!
Cheers!

No comments: