Sunday, October 21, 2012

One A Week Art Project 30 of 52: BOO

Week 30 of my one a week art project- BOO

Wow, 30 weeks came and went pretty fast and we are heading down the home stretch of 2012. 2012, Can you fathom that? It's seems like just yesterday that I was coming back from Australia in 2004, and it's now 2012!!! Man, time certainly does fly.

Anyway, here is watercolor drawing of several ghosts being scary, BOO! I've been liking these watercolors and I hope you have too!


Prints available here.
Watercolor Pencils 24/Pkg - Assorted - Scrapbooking (Google Affiliate Ad)

Christmas is around the corner so if you are getting ready to do some on-line holiday shopping at amazon.com, click on my ad to the right of this post. This will bring you directly to amazon and won't charge you anything extra.

This will kick back a couple of pennies of every purchase to me, which helps pay for the blog.

See ya next week!
Cheers!

No comments: