Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lights of the Night 2

I know this weeks post is a couple days late, but it was a long week and I didn't have to time to get to it so I am getting to it now.

Here is my latest drawing for my one a week art project week 16/52: Lights of the Night 2. The first "Lights of the Night" drawing was created back in November for one TwinGeekzArtProject. I created the original with oil pastels and sold it shortly after as I hung it in the Theater Cafe in Worcester, MA. Here I created the second drawing using watercolor pencils.
Watercolor Pencils 24/Pkg - Assorted - Scrapbooking
I think this looks great and I love how the watercolors make the colors looks so vibrant.

Prints are available here.

Let me know what you think of my latest creation! Also, feel free to follow my on twitter.

Cheers!

No comments: