Friday, July 20, 2012

Another Drink Ma'am?

Here is another drawing I created for the Tufts Harbor http://www.harborwalkrun.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1006775walk in Boston, MA that I walk each year with my family in my sisters honor. She has Mitochondrial disease and like many diseases, there is no cure.


Every year I raise money for the cause and this year I decided to send anyone who donated in support of me an original piece of artwork as an extra incentive.

Prints are available here.

Every year, I also donate 1% of all income earned on the art I have sold throughout the year to the Tufts organization.

Pens for drawing:uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Ink Pens, Micro, Black 12/pk


For anyone who purchases a print, I will donate 10% of the profits to Tufts.

Thank you for your support.
Cheers!



No comments: