Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inspiration

This morning was one of those mornings; you know the ones I am talking about don't you? The mornings when you wake up and the sun is as bright as it can be... and then it gets just a bit brighter. It started out pink and moved on to a fiery orange. Birds flying around and the sounds are around are all making sense as if they were suppose to be making those sounds. Seagulls relaxing in the lake while I take my first sip of the morning sun. Now that feels good! :)

Today was one of those days. I haven't been snapping too many pictures lately (with the exception of this past weekend. But today I was really in the mood to head down to the lake and take a few before work. I always wish I could have gone down earlier than I had, but I need to rest the eyes when I can.
It was one of those days where you can drop everything and go create! I had to go to work, fortunately I am a Graphic Artist and I can create! :) If you would like to see more of my photos please visit my flickr account.

In other news, I am working on a new web site which I am hoping to have up and running before or just after the new year. I will keep you informed on that.

I just uploaded two new paintings to zazzle.com where you can purchase posters of my (Jerry Garcia) painting and the (Colour of Music I) painting.

Other than that the holiday time has come... Christmas is almost here! I have a surprise I have been working on and they should be ready in time for Xmas.

I have some t-shirts hanging in the Bridgewater Gallery in Bridgewater, MA along with some eco friendly prints and some bookmarks.

If you have the chance are in the area please check Candace's shop out! It's a great place and she's at a new location!!

Cheers!

No comments: