Monday, November 23, 2009

FRESH LIFE

Fresh whatttt? Oh yeah, Fresh LIFE!!
I found these guys while scouring the internet for some earth friendly Frisbees! After we got to talking about what they do they asked me if I would like to place some art for sale on their site.
So, if you go to their site http://www.freshlifeoutdoorgear.com/, you will find a section devoted to my earth friendly art! RIGHT-ON Fresh LIFE! These guys are great and have some really cool threads. I suggest you check them out and mention my name if you decide to purchase one of their fine USA quality made products! :)

Let me know what you think of some of my art as well! Some of the drawings you have seen here or on my site. But I uploaded a few new ones at FreshLife that I haven't displayed previously.

Other than that I hope everyone enjoys the upcoming Festivies! Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I am up to.

Cheers!

No comments: