Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What up?

I know it's been a while but hey, I got lazy ok?!
I have been finishing up a website I have been working on for a while now. Check it out at Pinehurst Bill.
Let me know what you think and if you are in the Pinehurst, NC area and need some golf lessons, give him a call!

What have I been doing?

I am working on several projects (per usual) and I have just started a new one...Christmas Cards! It's that time of year and I am almost done..(with the drawing)

I am also working on a commision for a friend of mine. She wants a Pink Elephant and it's actually turning out to be a neat project. I never had the desire to draw an elephant before so it has been a great way to get me thinking outside my comfort bubble.

That's it for now. I will post some pics soon. :)

Happy belated Halloween!!!

Cheers

No comments: