Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

This is the first peice of a nine (9) - peice drawing that I will be posting and at the end I will have them all together for you to see. This is a story board type project I have been working on the past few weeks and I have finished the first one. Prints are available by section or the entire board.

Enjoy!!

In other news, I have been doing a complete overhaul of my web site that I am hoping to have up and running by Early February. I am working with a great programmer and he goes by the name of Rob Borgeson. Check out his site and let him know that I sent you! He is fast and affordable!!!
I will keep you posted on this.

In unrelated news, the Bruins are winning!!! Go B's!

Cheers!

1 comment:

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I'll be interested to see all the drawings together...