Friday, April 24, 2009

New Art


I have been working on this piece for a while now. I am still not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I am starting to like it. This painting has gone through several stages and has been left alone for a couple of years. I have just recently pulled this one out of the closet. At least now I can develop some ideas from this and see where I want to go with it.  The use of line frequently appears in my drawing's. At the moment this painting is untitled.

What do you think of this so far? I would love to hear your input.

I have a few other painting's that are finally coming to a finish. One of the paintings is called "A Master's Mind" and the other painting is called " A Simple Twist of Fate". A simple twist of fate is the second painting from the Tribute to Bob Dylan's "Blood On The Tracks" album I started last summer. These painting's are coming along nicely and I can't wait to upload them!

The weather is suppose to be gorgeous this weekend! Get outside and have some fun!

No comments: