Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally back at!

After about a solid 16 days off, I was finally able to stumble back in the studio. Which was a huge relief because I have been "trying" to get back in there. Once I managed to get setup I painted for about 4 hours! I worked on 7 pieces that have been on going for a while now.


Painting in oils can be quite cumbersome, however, I love to use them. I have been trying to make the switch over to acrylics but it's just not that easy. Someday I will give acrylic paint another go. I am not sure when that time will come for I am far to involved with my oil paints.

In other unrelated news, I am heading to Boston this weekend! This should be a good time. Boston is always a lot of fun, expensive but fun. I am going to try and keep the cost down this time around. 

Have a good weekend and be kind to each other.

No comments: