Thursday, April 30, 2009

Almost There.

Well it's been a week since I started taken the antibiotic for the strep throat I have. Although I am still feeling it, I am feeling a lot better. I haven't been creating a whole lot of art, however, I have been doing a ton of designing. While putting in a solid 8 hours of designing and printing at work, I am working on a logo and a web site for a client outside of work. Needless to say, I have been pretty wiped and my eyes are in dire need of some rest. I will post some information and web link once I have something uploaded.

I am going to try to finish up some paintings and maybe some drawings on Sunday when I get back from MA this weekend.

I'm tired. I'm going to get some rest. The Bruins are playing the Hurricanes on Friday night. Check it out.

Peace

No comments: