Friday, March 6, 2009

Traveling Mooney's

If you frequent my blog you already know and if you don't I am going to fill you on my life. In five more days my brothers and I will be traveling over to Ireland! 
We arrive in Ireland around 5 am and from the moment our feet touch the land we are on the move. We start by hopping on a bus 3-4 hours across the country to Galway.  After plenty of sight seeing and several empty glasses, we head down to County Clare to marvel at the Cliffs of Mohr.
Then we move South to Blarney and admire the extravagant Blarney Castle and of course kiss the Blarney Stone. From there we will be heading to the North East to Dublin. Three days in Dublin to wrap up the trip. A week isn't much for a trip around a country (excluding the Northern part of Ireland) but it's sure going to be a lot of fun. 

I try to get on here before I leave. However, I am going to be busy getting ready and making sure I have everything I need. I will definitely have some pictures posted when I get back.

Have a good weekend everyone and be safe!

Peace

No comments: