Saturday, March 28, 2009

ART UP!


If you are going to be in the area of Hudson, NH any time soon, you should stop in to a neat little restaurant called Dynamite Sushi! I will be the latest addition of artists who frequent the walls of this fine establishment. Now, I am not a big Sushi eater, never have been. That said, even if your not, stop on by and check out some cool art.
My art should be hanging for about a month and then there should be another artist in there. If you do happen to "stumble" upon Dynamite Sushi, please let me know what you think of my art and the restaurant as a whole. It's always good to hear everyones opinions.

On a side note, Jim, if you are reading this, I am sure your going crazy about my punctuation and in places lack there of!
 I just want to state for the record that I am not a writer and I will make those "common mistakes".

Cheers!



No comments: