Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Drawing- Cow 2

Here is a new drawing that I finished a few weeks ago. I finally got around to take a picture of a bunch of art I have been wanting to photograph for a while now!
Yay for me! Way not to be lazy! 
Okay, so the title isn't the most original but it says it all. This is my second drawing of a cow. I am beginning to like cows and I think I will draw more of them.


What do you think? Do you like it or not so much? I tried to break it up and do something different with the drawing instead of having it so straight forward.

I think I like it. No wait, I definitely like it!

If you are a cow fanatic or know someone who is let me know I will draw something up for you or a friend and we can work out a price.

Till next time....stay warm out there!!!

www.moonartdesign.com

No comments: