Sunday, October 19, 2008

Star Wars

It was my lil' bros' birthday this weekend. He turned the big number 7 Woohooo! Oh what fun it was.
For his birthday he decided he wanted to have a Star Wars party and that he did. My family and I even went to great lengths to make him a Death Star cake. My girl friend (Angela) and I were the creators and for our first times making a cake I would have to say it looked wicked good! Everyone was very impressed with the way it came out especially the birthday boy!

Here are some pictures of the cake:




All in all it was a great weekend. I even had the privilege to scare some kids with a creepy Yoda mask! Good food, great people and the SOX won to push the series to game 7! 

That will always be the perfect combination to a great weekend in my book.

Go SOX!


No comments: