Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 8 of 52- The Bird

Hey there Strangers, thanks for coming back to check out my piece of art for the week, Week 8 of 52. This week I have created bird using water color pencils on watercolor paper. I have been loving the watercolors lately. What do you think?
Check out these great color pencils for sale at officemax.com

Mr. Sketch Scented Water Color Markers, 192 Assorted Markers, Class


Here is the drawing for this week. The Bird!


Prints are available for purchase here.


I just purchased another pad of watercolor paper so, I should have many more drawings to come.
Let me know what you think of my new series.

In other news, I just dropped some new art at the Theater Cafe in Worcester, MA. They have great food and the owners are awesome and very friendly! I highly recommend them. Plus, they have great art on the walls! :)

Enjoy the weather while we have it!
Cheers!

2 comments:

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I do like this bird and cool that it is available on Fine Art America. I've got art there as well and must say I do like that site.

Moon Art Design said...

Thanks so much for your feedback. I like that site too. It works well for me too.